Part 1-Scholastic Area:
The learners' accomplishments are reflected in the form of Grades and Percentile Rank.
- A session has two Terms. The First Term is from April to September and the Second Term is from October to March.
- Each Term has two Formative Assessments (FA) and one Summative Assessment (SA).
First Term : FA1 (10%) + FA2 (10%) + SA1 (30%) = 50%
Second Term : FA3 (10%) + FA4 (10%) + SA2 (30%) = 50%
FA- Formative Assessment : School based internal assessment
SA- Summative Assessment : Question papers and Marking Scheme Supplied by the Board and assessment carried out by the School (Class IX & X)
Part 2- Co-Scholastic Area (Skills and Suggestive Activities):
The learners are assessed in various skills and activities on a five point grading scale, once in a session.
- Life Skills
- Work Education
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Attitude and Values
- Suggestive activities (Any two are assessed)
- Health and Physical Activities (Any two are assessed)